We take pride in using only the best fleece. All our fleece fabrics are manufactured exclusively for NorthEast Fleece to our own exacting specifications. Here’s a list of our fleece’s great attributes and properties:
- Beefy – Thickest fleece blanket on the market
- Thermal – Warmer then wool
- Durable – Lasts a lifetime
- Non-pilling- Won’t shed or ball up
- Super-Soft - You have to feel it to believe it
- Wicks away Moisture – Stay Dry
- Breathable – Warmth without the weight
- Hypo-Allergenic - Relax in comfort
- Fire Retardent - Stay toasty safely
- Machine Washable - Easy care
History of Fleece
Fleece was first developed over 20 years ago and was used strictly for extreme winter conditions. It was mainly limited to mountain climbing and polar expeditions. Over the next decade the fabric was refined and became popular with skiers and other outdoor enthusiasts.
By the 90′s, the mainstream public had learned of its benefits and its status soared. With such great mass appeal new styles, colors and patterns were created to keep pace with the growing demand. Today wonderfully versatile fleece is a mainstay fabric with broad appeal. Moving forward, new innovations such as the super-soft Coral fleece are a luxurious alternative to our classic LofTek fleece.
Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat, or hang to dry. Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not iron. Content is 100% Polyester. For any other questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.